- Separate the hair of the non-working area with clips so that it does not interfere.
- Grasp the strand in your hand (the width depends on the result you plan to get) and place it between the plates. Make sure it is securely fastened, but not squeezed.
- Rotate the iron 180 degrees and start moving down immediately.
- The tip should also run between the rectifier plates.
- Leave the strand to cool down and follow the next strand. Treat the entire head.
- When the hair has cooled down, disassemble the curls with your fingers, tilting your head slightly.
- Spray the lacquer from a distance of at least 30 cm.
Popular beach curls.
This hairstyle resembles an easy style, which is obtained if you bathe in the sea. It should seem as natural and natural as possible, so you can forget about the tight curls. You can make a hairstyle with wavy, carelessly curled strands with the help of irons and harnesses.
- Separate the strand and twist it into a braid.
- Grab the harness with the iron and slide the appliance over its entire length.
- When you make the hair, spray it with lacquer to fix it.
A way to create curls with pigtails
- Fasten a few braids and secure with rubber bands at the ends.
- Place each braid between the plates and iron down the entire length.
- Let the braids cool down and unfold.
- Secure with varnish.
How easy is it to make curls with foil?
Foil helps to get zigzag curls.
- Separate the hair dryer stand.
- Cut a piece of foil twice as wide as the strand.
- Wrap your hair in foil and fold it together with a harmonica.
- Put an iron on your hair and wait a few seconds.
- This way, treat the entire head.
- When the foil cools down, remove it.
- Paint the finished hairstyle with lacquer.
African curls: small elastic curls with an iron
- Separate a very thin strand (approx. 0.5 cm).
- Wrap the thin wood skewer around the spiral.
- Put an iron on the strand for a few seconds.
- Treat the entire head in this way.
- When the hair has cooled down, gently remove the skewers.
- Spray your hair with shiny hair spray.
This style looks best on dark hair.
In addition to the above options, there is another way to create beautiful curls with an iron. It’s not easy to do such hairstyling, but the result is worth the effort – you get even and beautiful curls.
- Separate a thin strand of hair and twist it on your finger from the tips to the roots.
- Secure the finished ring with an invisible ring.
- Press the ring with the iron for 5-8 seconds (depending on the condition and type of hair).
- This way, treat the entire head.
- Let the hair cool down and remove any invisibility.
- Scratch the hair with your fingers and spray it with lacquer to lock it in place.
The result is something similar to the result of the “harness” method, but there are clearer waves.
- Start with the lower hair. Highlight a wide but not thick strand and start by ironing it from the root.
- First, iron the ironing, as if bending inside the strand, and then gradually to the outside, then back to the inside and so on, until the strand is over.
- Go to the neighbouring strands and treat them as well as the first strand.
- When you make all the hair, you can comb or comb it with your hands.
- Always use thermal protection!
- Start the perm from the back of the head. If you twist your own hair, it is important to have a good view of the back of your head. To do this, look in one mirror and place the other behind your back. A firing mirror is also a good fit.
- The more elastic the curl you want to get, the slower you need to iron your hair.
- The finer the strand, the finer the perm, and vice versa.
- If you have a bangs, it can also be slightly treated with a styler: a long braid is slightly twisted, and the bangs to the eyebrows just a little bent inside.
- High-quality interior styling differs from non-professional in that the result is curls on behalf of the person, not to face.
- If you want to twist curls that will look as natural as possible, do not do it all over your head. The curls should start in the middle of the strand.
- If you plan on getting spirals all over your hair, start styling at about 5 cm from the roots. Place the strand between the plates, wrap it around the forceps and rotate it 360 degrees.
- You can get more voluminous curls if you first make a root comb and fix it with varnish.
- For extra volume, you can alternate the direction of the styler’s rotation: create one row of curls by turning the iron upwards and the next row by turning the iron down. This is to ensure that the beautiful large strands do not merge with each other.
- Keep the device on your hair continuously. If you are distracted, you may get unsightly creases. If this happens, it is advisable to straighten the failed strand and try again.
- It is advisable not to brush after curling. Just brush your hair with your fingers.
- To make your styling look beautiful, apply a little spray-gloss on your fingers and brush your hair with your hands.
- Hair looks best if your hair is healthy. For this reason, a nourishing mask is recommended in advance to ensure that your hair is styled with a beautiful shine.
To get beautiful curls with an iron and not to damage the hair mohair, use our tips. And a wide range of styling options allows you to choose the best one.