Do you want to make beautiful curls at home easily and simply? In this case, you will need the chi pro g2. If you wrap your hair around with an iron, the curls are more natural than if you wrap them around a curler or a whip.
What kind of iron to choose from?
- It is desirable that the width of the plates be from 2.5 to 5 cm.
- The working surface should be smooth (unless, of course, you are planning to get a “waffle”).
- The shape of the nozzle should be rounded, as the rectangular edges of the plates can leave creases on the curls during curling.
Do not choose stylers with metal plates as they have a negative effect on the condition of the hair. It is better to give preference:
- Teflon (allows hair to glide well);
- Ceramics (prevents the electrification of strands);
- Tourmaline (under the influence of high temperatures the curls recover);
- Ion-ceramics (negatively charged ions cover the hair scales, preventing internal moisture from evaporating).
You can only perm with an iron on a clean head.
- Wash your hair, apply conditioner balm and rinse off.
- Dry with a hair dryer or natural drying method.
- Because if there is even a small knot between the plates, it may get stuck. This will cause a crack on the finished lock.
- Apply a thermal protection agent (e.g. spray, mousse, foam with thermal protection effect).
- Brush again.
- Warm the styler. To tighten up the curls, the temperature on the worktop should be slightly higher than the temperature at which you normally straighten your hair.
How do I hold the iron correctly?
Depending on how the appliance is positioned, the result of styling may be different:
- If you twist your hair and hold it with your nose up, you will get around curl at the end of the strand.
- If you put your tongs down, the curl will start in the middle of the curl.
The angle of inclination is also important:
- When the rectifier is parallel to the head and perpendicular to the floor, the strand is twisted closer to the end.
- If the device is at a slight angle from the head, the curl will also be placed at the end of the strand.
- A small angle of inclination of the curl to the head gives more pronounced waves.
Hair length and structure
The trim can be used for any hair – long, medium and even short. Only very short hairstyles, such as Garson or pixie, will be an exception. Remember that the longer the hair, the wider the ironing width.
If your mane is very thick, stiff and heavy, many craftsmen recommend to pre-profile it slightly. In this case, the curls will hold better and longer.
In order not to spoil the hair, it is necessary to observe the appropriate temperature regime of the ironing:
- For fine hair with dry ends, the rectifier should not be heated more than 110-150 degrees;
- Thick rigid strands are curled at 180-200 degrees;
- Normal undamaged hair is processed at temperatures ranging from 150 to 180 degrees.
Contact time of a strand and an iron usually takes 7-10 seconds.
Leave a Reply