Read this manual carefully. Get all the tools you need in advance and have them at your fingertips.
In addition to the kit itself, you need a hairdryer, a polyethylene cap (it can be replaced by a regular bag or an old towel), a supply of warm water and a watch.
Hair biolamination process
- Wash your head with a shampoo from the kit, it will clean your hair from dirt and styling residue, and open the scales.
- Place the main laminating compound on the dried hair, retreating 3 centimetres from the roots.
- Leave him wrapped in his hair for 20-30 minutes to fill all the cavities.
- After that, you should dry the strands with a hair dryer for 15 minutes to “seal” the film on your hair.
- Then rinse off the biolaminate with warm water and apply the fixing mask or balm from the set for 10 minutes.
Rinse your head with water at room temperature.
- Lubricate the curls with the set’s restoring composition for another 10-15 minutes.
- After the next wash, the process is considered complete.
- It is extremely important to adhere to proper hair care after biolamination.
- The first two days do not need to wash your hair, use a hairdryer or iron.
- Then use only alkali-free shampoos or dyed hair products, otherwise the cellulose layer will quickly thin out.
- Refrain from coloring the hair hair for the duration of the preparations.
You can use masks and balms, especially from the supporting series of the same label you used. This way, the effect of biolamination will last longer on your hair.
To make the hair shaft look healthy and well-groomed for longer before the session, strengthen or treat damaged hair. Carefully follow the instructions for follow-up care. For a cumulative effect, follow a course of 3-4 treatments.
Biolamination is an express way to revitalise your hair. Its advantage is that it has no contraindications due to natural and hypoallergenic components. It is carried out at any time of the year, in the salons and independently.